If the only prayer you say in your life is thank you, that would suffice
Eckhart von Hochheim commonly known as Meister Eckhart
ca. 1260 - 1327
Many of the broadcasts I read this week had quoted this saying and I thought I would do it one more time, after all, it is Thanksgiving Weekend.
This Week’s Events …
It was a very quiet week, I only listed 59 events on the Calendar of Events and here are some of the events happening this week:
- Anne Presuel has a Teleseminar on Nov. 28 on “Coke, Nike and the Divine: Discover the 7 Secrets to a Fabulous Brand.”
- Also on Nov. 28, Therese Prentice is doing Call 1 of 4 on “Get Clear on What You Want For Your Life.”
- David Neagle is doing 2 teleseminars – Nov. 29 and 30, 2011 on “2012: Time to Change Your Mental Money Game, Increase Your Expectations & Decrease Your Tolerance for Lack.”
- Nov. 30 – Jeanna Gabellini’s Teleseminar is on “Paint the Picture: What Do You Want to See Happen in Your Business in 2012?”
- Milana Leshinsky has a live event in Baltimore, MD, Starting Nov. 30, 2011.
- On Dec. 1 Dianne DelReyes interviews Alison Marks as part of “Purpose, Passion & Powerful Woman” Teleseries.
- James Malinchak is in Los Angeles, CA on Dec. 1 – 3 With a Live Event.
- Kristin Thompson is in Beaverton, OR With a Live Event on Dec. 2, 2011
What is the Calendar of Events?
The Calendar of Events is the most up-to-date listing of live events and teleseminars being hosted by influential thought leaders in Information Marketing today! It is an invaluable marketing tool utilized by the enthusiastic and determined-to-succeed business entrepreneur when planning an event.
Listing Information on the Calendar of Events:
It is complimentary. I read approx. 200 - 300 broadcasts daily and the event information - teleseminar, live event and livestreams' dates and times - is added to the Calendar daily.
To View the Calendar of Events:
Access to the Calendar of Events is with a subscription. It is $30.00 per month and it can be cancelled at any time.
Subscription to the Calendar of Events
Enjoy the rest of your weekend!