There are only two ways to live your life. One is as if nothing is a miracle, and the other is as if everything is a miracle. … ---- Albert Einstein
The Calendar of Events is an up-to-date listing of events, teleseminars & training being hosted by the most influential thought leaders in Information Marketing today ... and I invite you to have a look at it!
Calendar of Events
August 21 – 29, 2011
Presently there are 99 listings for this period. It is valuable information at your fingertips and something I love to do – to organize all the event information into one spot so that I can help as many Internet Marketing Entrepreneurs as possible in their decision making with respect to event planning.
The subscription is US$ 30.00 per month and you may cancel at any time. This is the link to start your subscription and become part of the Inside InfoMarketing community:
- Eben Pagan released his new program “Guru Masterclass". It is a blueprint on how to tally cash in on the lucrative world of selling content people love.
- Alexis Neely will be participating in the Burning Man along with other 69,998 happy “Burners” on “the playa” .
- And last but not least, Steve Jobs resigned as CEO for Apple. As a result, the stock fell 5.4%.
This Week on the Calendar of Events:
- Melanie Yost talks abot “The Path to Passive Income” on Aug. 30, 2011.
- Also on August 30, Kim Clausen interviews Doug Stevenson re. “The Power to Persuade”.
- Also on August 30, Hazel Palache talks about “How to Change What You Are Worth and Get It, Especially in This Economy”.
Personal Notes …