"You cannot teach a man anything; you can only help him discover it in himself." ~
Above saying reminded me of what Suzanne Evans posted on Facebook this week:
" I have the hardest job on the planet. Not coaching people to their full potential, but walking away from people with potential. I just can't want it more than you. "
It got 33 comments - among them:
David Neagle It's heartbreaking but has to be done
Baeth Davis Coach Martha Beck says, "I love you but I don't care what you do." That's how I feel. I'm not attached. However, no point in working with folks who won't take action. It becomes a pointless exercise in: "I'm showing up to my coaching call, so I think I'm doing something, even though I've done nothing." Fear is reptile brain activity. At a certain point, you need to know how your brain actually runs you - and start managing it. Most people operate on emotional base instinct and call 'paying the bills."
Something to think about!
This week we added 61 teleseminars and 7 live events to the Calendar of Events. For example:
• Don Miguel Ruiz - author of "The Four Agreements" is talking to Barbara Marx Hubbard on Aug. 1 re. "Making a New Agreement to Live Your Life in Truth and Integrity".
• Wendy Weiss & Adam Urbanski talk about "Lead Generation" on Aug. 2.
• Angela Johnson is interviewing Paige Stapleton & Brian Stark re. "Make More Money with Your Message" on Aug. 2.
• Suzanne Evans talks about "Be the Change" event on Aug. 2 at 8 p.m.
• Kelly O'Neil is in San Jose, CA with the live event "Ignite Your Business Summerganza" on Aug. 4 - 6, 2011.
A sample of the Calendar of Events can be seen with the following link:
The subscription to the Calendar of Events is $30.00 per month and can be cancelled at any time. You can access it as many times as you wish. This is the link to subscribe:
I am in Denmark at the moment visiting my family and my uncle just made me a delicious lunch complete with a very cold beer and very cold schnapps, straight from the freezer. The weather is very nice, not warm like at home, but very sunny.
My uncle's farm house ...
I wish you warm greetings from here and best wishes for a successful and fulfilling week.